When you demand the perfect blend of power and performance, AudioControl provides answers and the LC-1.800 is no exception.
No matter the install, you can be assured power will meet and exceed expectations with 800 watts at 2 ohms. The mix of high level and low level inputs mean you have the widest input voltage range in the industry. AudioControl’s patented AccuBASS® circuit is the only way to properly overcome factory bass roll-off and heavily equalized factory bass settings.
Enjoy loud, clean and articulate bass combined with the best warranty available with the LC-1.800 amplifier.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Preamp Inputs: 2 balanced
- Input Voltage Range: 500 mV – 6 Vrms
- Speaker Level Inputs: 2
- Speaker Level Input Voltage Range: 3 V – 40 Vrms
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 500 W RMS
- 2 Ω – 800 W RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 500 W @ 4 Ohm
- Damping Factor: 670 at 10 V, 4 Ohm Output, 100 Hz
- THD+N: < 0.01%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- Crossover: 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 230 Hz
- PFM Subsonic Filter: 24 Hz
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 9″W x 7.95″D x 2.1″H
- Weight: 5.0lbs (2.0kg)
- Subwoofer amplifier with patented AccuBASS®
- 800 watts @ 2 ohms
- 500 watts @ 4 ohms
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossover
- Speaker level and preamp inputs
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis